- Project management professional competence development training
- Project monitoring and control consulting
- Project risk assessment and management advisory
- Integrated change control advisory
- Project quality management advisory
- Independent project review and post implementation audit
- Microsoft Project and Open Project software application training
We see the nexus between successful businesses and internal capacity to effectively deliver on strategic projects. Our collection of certified and experienced project management professionals, with diversified industry experience form a strategic think-tank to assist our clients develop the internal capacity for project management. We offer advisory services in critical areas of project management including project planning, risk assessment and management, monitoring and control, integrated change control and project quality management. We also offer our services for independent review of projects and post project implementation audits to help present an objective opinion of lessons learnt from projects and document them as reference resource for development of our clients’ internal project management capacities. We also conduct project management competence trainings to help key functional managers in matrix organizations develop project skills that improve organizational performance and aid the achievement of strategic business goals.